10 months ago
My client, are a well-established fire and security company based in London who specialise in security systems. Due to the expansion of the business, my client is currently recruiting for a Security Installation Engineer.
- The main bulk of work will be installing and carrying out corrective maintenance of Intruder Alarms in addition to the installation and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry Systems.
- You will be required to complete all appropriate documentation, in accordance with the requirements of the appropriate British Standard.
- There will be a large element of installation required with this role.
- Ideally experienced with the following equipment/brands
- Intruder: Galaxy, Pyronix and Honeywell.
- Access Control: ACT, Paxton
- Door Entry: BPT, Fermax
- CCTV: Hik Vision, Pelco, DM, Adpro, Optex
- Region coverage will be Home Counties.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years security installation experience.
- Ideally stemming from an electrical installation background.
- Understanding of the British Standard.
- Basic salary £29,000 - £36,000
- Company vehicle.
- Opportunity for career progression.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Christian Hartland at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.