3 months ago
Security Service Engineer
£28,000 + £2,500 with London weighting
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a leading multi-discipline property security company as the result of continued expansion and the result of consistent year on year demand for their services across the country.
The opportunity would be well suited to…
- Engineers who are enthusiastic and keen to progress within a business that is growing consistently.
- Professionals who are willing to travel around the region to meet the businesses requirements.
- Engineers interested in gaining more or enhancing their experience into the sector of property security.
Core responsibilities within the opportunity include:
- Working alongside a team of experienced engineers, carrying out planned maintenance of security intruder systems to current standards of existing and new customers in a growing client base.
- Expected to complete site surveys, specifications and quotations to gain new revenue for the business.
- Demonstration of great customer service and workplace relationships, to the standard of the business and its customers.
- Assigned jobs that will take place within an array of residential and commercial properties and will involve travelling around the region to service these customers.
- Being a role model for the company at all times.
Experience that you’ll bring to the team
- Proficiency in the maintenance of Intruder alarms, Access control, CCTV and Door Entry is highly desired.
- Sound electrical knowledge and a background proven through a recognised apprenticeship or similar qualification.
- An ability to lift, carry and climb ladders, ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements.
- Experience with power tools to repair and dismantle equipment.
This is what you’ll get in return
- Experience working with highly qualified engineering teams.
- Competitive salary based on experience with the addition of a London weighted bonus.
- Full uniform and toolkit, with the addition of a company vehicle.
- Fully funded training courses when needed.
- The opportunity for progression and development in a successful business.
- On call standby allowance differing dependant on day of the week.
Are you up for the challenge?
If what you have read so far is what you are looking for, and you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed then apply now. You can apply here or contact our Fire and Security Engineering Recruiter Morgan at email@example.com, or on 02921673755. *Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.