£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior 3D Designer
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced 3D Designer with a broad range of abilities in multiple disciplines under the 3D banner? Are you hungry to make an impact with innovative best-in-class designs, and constantly drive up creative standards in an exciting collaborative industry?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are proud to support a thriving creative marketing agency with a global client list in hiring a Senior 3D Designer.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you'll bridge the B2B and B2C wings of the team as the sole 3D Designer, responsible for developing and producing 3D design solutions of all kinds, from concept through to completion.
You'll be interpreting briefs, conducting research, managing time, and making presentations on the work you create, ensuring all output is professional, soundly rationalised, and highly engaging.
The ideal candidate will be a 3D/Industrial Design graduate with a minimum of 3 years' experience, and a wide skillset with a heavy emphasis on 3D visualisation.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Exhibition design, including structural design, applying sound logic.
- 3D Visualisation.
- Creating VR tours.
- 3D modelling.
- Rendering and retouching.
- Interior and product design briefs, including detailing for manufacture.
- Client facing duties, including presentations.
- Hand sketching.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- Systems knowledge of 3DS Max, V-Ray, AutoCad, and Adobe Creative suite, as well as other packages such as Virtual Studio Pro, Sketchfab, Vectary, and Blender.
- Excellent time, project, and production management.
- A broad skillset with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Superb 3D visualisation skills.
- Keen industry and brand awareness.
- A supreme eye for detail.
What you'll receive in return
- £28,000 - £35,000 p/a.
- Hybrid working model - Tuesday, Wednesday, and one other day in the office; the remaining two at home.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Birthday off.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Enhanced maternity policy.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Wellbeing and wellness programmes, including counselling.
- Health cash plan with Medicash.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.