up to £22,000
27 days ago
21 June 2019
Are you exceptionally organised, motivated and capable of handling a variety of tasks? Then this company are looking for you to join their ever growing team based in Ammanford. Offering an excellent salary along with a number of benefits- please apply today to find out more.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Responsible for coordinating, facilitating and administering a range of company activities
- Providing admin support to the wider leadership team
- Attend and actively participate in operational meetings
- Planning meetings and booking travel and accommodation and assisting with logistics behind events.
- Support on site Accounts function as and when necessar
- Analysis of operational data and identifying trends, to prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Provide necessary documents and agenda for meetings and draft minutes ensuring contributions and decisions are accurately maintained.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative new ways of working
- Ability to take on all tasks, ranging from low level admin to high level
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent written, spelling and grammar skills
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent salary up to £22,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Early finish Fridays
- Excellent career progression opportunity available
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734