£60000 - £80000 per annum
12 months ago
Senior Associate Solicitor
Are you a driven and ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a national law firm with a strong reputation and exceptional people who are passionate about their work? This is the role for you.
As a Senior Associate in the Bristol Commercial Litigation team, you'll work alongside some of the best legal minds in the industry, handling a wide variety of disputes for commercial and corporate clients across a range of industries and sectors. Led by highly reputable and well-known Partners, this team has a proven track record of resolving complex disputes, earning high rankings in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
At this firm, they're more than just a top-rated law firm. They are a team that values individual differences and diversity, united by shared values and mutual respect. They believe in empowering their people to reach their full potential, providing a supportive and flexible environment where you can balance your individual needs with delivering excellent client service.
What you will be doing as a Senior Associate Solicitor:
As a Senior Associate in our Commercial Litigation Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Independently handling a wide range of dispute resolution work, including contract disputes, professional negligence, banking, intellectual property, defamation, fraud, procurement, partnership and shareholder disputes, for a variety of commercial and corporate clients.
- Supervising and supporting junior colleagues in their day-to-day work, providing guidance and direction where necessary.
- Participating in business development activities, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and seeking out new business opportunities.
- Complying with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
- Playing a full part as a member of a supportive and collegiate team.
The experience you will bring to the team:
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in professional negligence or general commercial litigation. In addition, you will have;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to deliver excellent quality service to clients.
- Proactivity, flexibility, and the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent client skills, including the ability to use initiative, anticipate clients' needs in advance, and be a forward-planner.
- Strong academic achievement and a desire to develop their career as a litigator.
- Initiative, pragmatism, and common sense.
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to develop their existing experience in our highly regarded team.
The benefits you will get as a Senior Associate Solicitor
This firm offers a comprehensive range of flexible benefits, including:
- A supportive and collegiate environment, where you can develop your career and realise your full potential.
- A comprehensive learning and development programme, designed to support your career journey.
- A range of well being initiatives, aimed at supporting your physical and mental health.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities to work flexibly, balancing your individual needs with the need for them to engage as teams and deliver excellent client service.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.