Up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
3 months ago
Senior Associate Solicitor in Corporate / Commercial
Salary, depending on PQE is up to £65,000
A Top 500 National Law firm are looking for a senior Solicitor, with experience in corporate and commercial work. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be reporting to the Head of Department
- The type of work includes:
- Corporate finance
- Drafting complex commercial documents
- Management buy-outs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company formations
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures
- Corporate governance
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor
- Strong experience within either corporate OR commercial work
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- A great pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch with Sarah Castle at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.