3 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a fast paced financial services organisation? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within auditing?
This is what you'll be doing:
As a Senior Auditor you will be responsible for both internal audits but also external audits of partner organisations. Working within a small team you will be responsible for both supporting and leading a variety of audits to tight timescales. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting business who offer lots of flexibility and benefits for their employees. This would suit a qualified Auditor who is commercially minded and looking for a role with a difference.
As a Senior Auditor your role will entail:
- Leading audit assignments of partner organisations
- Identify any areas of non-compliance and propose solutions
- Identify weaknesses in controls and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing relationships, both internal and external to the business
- Support with continual improvements to the audit programme
- Supporting other members of the team
This role will require travel around the UK.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within a Senior Auditor role is desirable but not essential
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial services or insurance sector desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Desire for continual improvement
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package including private medical care, buy and sell holidays, pension
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the Senor Auditor role to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.