Senior Automation Tester
£41000.00 - £51000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Senior Automation Tester - up to £51,000 - Hybrid (Flexible working)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a specialised Civil Service Organisation who are presently undergoing an interesting transformation into the cloud space.
We are supporting them to recruit a Senior Automation Tester. This role is ideal for any Automation Tester who has a good understanding of Microservices and SOA.
What the Senior Automation Tester will be doing
You will be building automated tests to bolster the CI/CD deployment pipeline, and design appropriate test cases and manually execute them where appropriate.
- Build fully automated tests in line with the CI/CD pipeline
- Identify and manage any risks, issues or incidents
- Ensure the team's test and build activities follow established and agree protocols
- Work on API's and Toolkits to support integration, optimisation and scalability
- Apply security protocols in line with ISO 27001
What the successful Senior Automation Tester will bring to the team
You will have experience delivering test cases and automated tests as part of large projects in the past.
- Experience with RESTful web services
- In depth understanding of Microservices and SOA
- Ability to work to DevOps principles
- Experience of a mainstream test framework e.g. Serenity
- Experience with API automation
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Salary of up to £51,000
- Full Flexi-Time - Work your 37.5 hours on any schedule between 5am and 10pm
- Accrued Time - If you work 37.5 hours in 4 days, you can have the fifth day off
- Unlimited Pluralsight learning videos
- 25 Days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays (Increasing to 30 days)
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Automation Tester opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.