£45000 - £55000 per annum
8 days ago
20 July 2022
UK – Cardiff – Wales – Salaries Up To £60,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with one of the leading comparison sites and brokers of insurance products in the UK.
This company has a number of exciting partnerships with other comparison websites that use their cutting edge comparison technology.
As well as their fantastic partnerships and cutting edge technology, they have a fantastic reputation amongst their customers as well as a great environment and opportunity to further develop your career with them.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Backend Developer you will be working as part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, working on new projects as well as the following:
- Working towards driving their development process (design, deployment and development)
- Developing and improving the business’ applications ands websites using all the latest software development infrastructure and methods
- You will be working closely with front-end and backend developers, data scientists and stakeholders
- Optimizing code for max scalability and speed
This is what you’ll bring to the team
You will have experience working as a Software Engineer or a similar role and will also ideally have experience of some of the following:
- Strong experience with .Net and c#
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with Azure
- Familiar with cloud technologies, Agile development and CI/CD practices
Most importantly you’ll have a passion for technology, a desire to learn and embrace new technology systems and the right attitude and approach is important.
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.