£45000 - £47000 per annum + 27.9% pension contribution
2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - £47,000 - Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their thriving BA community. This is a permanent position for a really entrepreneurial organisation who punch above their weight based on what they deliver. They've got a healthy training budget and are happy to spend it and really support self-development.
What the Senior Business Analyst will be doing
You will work with colleagues, partner organisations and/or suppliers to ensure that approaches and outcomes are fit for purpose by meeting business needs, user needs and organisational standards. You must be able to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating good leadership and collaborative working skills. You will take ownership of analysis activities and deliverables including eliciting and documenting requirements, modelling business processes, analysing existing and future ways of working to identify options and assess their impact. Within the Business Analyst Community, you will play an important role in establishing and promoting best practice and standards, as well as tutoring and mentoring other Business Analysts.
What the successful Senior Business Analyst will bring to the team
- Diploma (BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis) or equivalent
- Coaching/training experience
- Internal and External Relationships
- Background in Business Analysis with considerable knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis principles and techniques
- Strong practical experience in applying the techniques i.e. process modelling, requirements documentation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills across a variety of situations and levels of stakeholders
- Experience of developing BA best practice, standards and guidance
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be rewarded with;
- Salary between £45,000 and £47,000 depending on experience
- Civil service pension of 27.9%
- Excellent training (internal and external)
- Supporting team
- Diverse workforce
- Hybrid working and a real work life balance
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Business Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.