£80000 - £150000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This bank is a rapidly growing, forward thinking business who started as a small Fintech business less than 10 years ago and now have around 1000 members of staff. To support the growth plans we are looking for someone who has a proven ability of maintaining customer relationships and closing high level business deals.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the UK payment industry and ideally some knowledge of European schemes too.
Although this will be a remote role, we are looking for someone who is within a commutable distance to London to travel there on an ad-hoc basis.
What are the responsibilities as a Senior Business Development Manager?
- Research and identify potential clients via client segmentation exercise, identify decision makers and qualify leads
- Lead the end to end sales process from prospect, negotiation through to successful implementation
- Proactively manage ongoing pipeline
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Work with the Marketing Team and deliver campaigns to drive revenue
- Constantly achieve and exceeding sales targets
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the platform and benefits
- Support with reviewing and executing the sales strategy
What skills/ experience do I need?
- 10+ years experience within similar Senior role
- Digital payment industry expert/ Experience within payments, enterprise or technology sales
- Understanding of BaaS, SaaS, Embedded Finance, UK & European Payment Services
- Proven track record of exceeding business development targets
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Ability to deal with C-Suite members of client teams
- Strong, reliable methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Results orientated
- Sole contributed who is self-motivated/self-starter
- Thorough understanding of Payment Schemes - Faster Payments, BACS, SEPA/Euro, Clearing, Instant Payments, CHAPS
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary of up to £150,000 (Increased salary as no commission)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Get your birthday off
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Top of the range tech equipment
- Perkbox membership
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym membership options
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities