City of London
02921 673 762
18 days ago
06 February 2021
We are working with a public sector organisation based in London who are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. This role will be working closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to understand and define their data requirements so that suitable data solutions can then be proposed, agreed and implemented. This will include data solutions that will enable more accurate assessment of costs and outputs of functional areas.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Responsible for interpreting the organisations business intelligence and reporting requirements and translating these into technical solutions, working closely with ICT to implement
· Considers alternative and innovative data solutions, transforming data into insights that drive organisation value.
· Responsible for the creation, measurement and reporting of agreed corporate targets, service level agreements and performance indicators, across all organisational units.
· Research and analyse key drivers for licence application demand with a view to enhancing the forecasting whilst maintaining technical responsibility of the prediction model.
· Provides analytical expertise to enhance reporting and identify trends that inform strategic business decisions
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· At least 2 years’ experience working as a business analyst in a business intelligence field
· Demonstrable experience liaising with stakeholders to translate business requirements into solutions.
· Excellent knowledge of business intelligence tools (Power BI preferred but others acceptable).
· Excellent knowledge of CRM packages (Dynamics preferred but others acceptable)
· Understanding of data security concepts and requirements
What you’ll get in return
· Salary of £47,300
· Great development opportunities
· 27.5 days annual leave
· Flexi working
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - please get in touch. We also offer referral scheme for any candidates whose details have been passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applicant we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. IF you gave not heard from us within 7 days of applying -then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.