£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Do you have experience working within an FP&A department? Have you been heavily involved in supporting the Commercial teams of the business? Have you worked with Pricing Teams?
The role will sit with Head of Business Partnering and you will be responsible for all planning, forecasting and monitoring all data analytics. You will be responsible for all pricing mechanisms and pricing grids across the entire business, and will sit as a bridge within their Sales and Finance teams!
Your duties will include:
- Deliver business analytics into the Sales and Commercial arm of the business
- Forecasting and planning on business revenue
- Liaising heavily with the Sales Director of the business to ensure that they have full visibility
- Managing pricing grids, and new product development support.
- Bring new ideas to the commercial teams of the business, and sometimes you will have to deliver some hard messages.
- Working predominately on Excel so strong skills needed here.
- SQL and Tableau skills are desirable but not essential!
Do you feel you are the person for the role? Are you naturally analytical and curious when it comes to data? Are you a confident communicator across business departments? Please do get in touch with me today for immediate consideration.