9 months ago
Cardiff, Bristol, Pembroke and Swansea
A modern, forward thinking boutique law firm are looking to hire Senior Solicitors, due to continued growth and expansion into new geographical areas.
This is what you’ll be doing:
You will manage complex, high value commercial property transactions including:
- Grants of new leases
- Lease renewals
- Sales and acquisitions
- Refinancing real estate portfolios
- Real estate finance
- Development finance
Duties will include:
- Settling disputes
- Supervising any agreements
- Research and gather evidence
- Meet clients face to face (travel may be involved)
- Adhere to team and firm targets
- Supervise junior Solicitors
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor with experience in commercial property
- Strong academics (min 2:1 degree)
- A degree in science / maths / biotech / life science in addition to the GDL / LLB is desirable but not essential
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking and excellent transport links
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free gym onsite
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Work phone
- Free lunchtime bus to town
- Free eye test
- Free refreshments
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch with our Head of Legal Sarah Castle for a confidential conversation on 02921 673737 or via email: email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.