£40000 - £55000 per annum
4 days ago
10 November 2021
Up to £55,000
Yolk are currently working with an agency with a stellar 25-year reputation that encourages you to immerse yourself and zone out in complex projects.
You’ll work with clients across diverse sectors to create digital experiences that meet their business needs and their audiences love.
Employee experience is their number one priority. A company that truly prides itself on its culture. They want to give you the space and support to do the best work of your life – which works out great for your clients too!
- Working across the major accounts (including Lloyd’s bank)
- Work on copy for digital, branding and employee experience projects, including campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Copy to improve the quality of copy
- Help guide the junior writers.
- B2B and B2C experience
- Creative copywriter
- Experience working in advertising/creative marketing
- Skilled at delivering ideas and concepts for multichannel campaigns
- Experience writing across a variety of channels (ted talks, videos, or social assets)
- Desire to broaden skillset further and progress
- Branding experience (desired)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas office closure
- Hybrid working
- Birthday Day off
- Yoga sessions/ monthly massages
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Aimee Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 758.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *