£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
12 days ago
13 October 2023
I am on the look out for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who has over 2 years of experience working at this level to join a forward thinking, forever growing and innovative organisation. Are you looking for a brand new role? Are you excited at the prospect of working with a business with a 'start-up' vibe? Do you have technical abilities with SQL and Excel? Yes, then pop me a message, as I have just the role for you…
I am looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to work within a highly dynamic, innovative and forward thinking team within an organisation with a stand-out reputation.
A typical day in the life, within this role, can look a little like this:
- You will work closely with other teams within the Credit Risk department, and the overall business units.
- You will be focusing on unsecured loans products
- Reviewing policies
- Putting proposals together
- Looking at risks that could affect the wider business
- Woking with underwriting and operational teams
- Challenge current processes and give ideas on what can they improve on
- Start-up phase still so exciting time for innovative ideas
The skills and attributes I am looking for you to bring to the table are:
- 2 years' experience within a Credit Risk Analyst capacity
- SQL experience
- Python experience is not an essential but a huge bonus
- A confident, intermediate Excel user
- A mind full of innovative ideas to continuously improve processes
- Any experience working within a smaller organisation could be very valuable.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch today to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.