Up to £78358 per annum
10 days ago
18 February 2023
Senior Customer Care Manager EMEA
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a global and leading Aerotech company to find a confident and experienced Senior Customer Care Manager EMEA to join their team in Bridgend.
As an industry leading company, they take pride in providing innovative solutions to their customers and sell critical equipment and services to domestic and international air transportation customers.
This is what you'll be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Senior Customer Care Manager to join a dynamic and successful business, with a head office in the USA and the main office base of Bridgend. YYou will work closely with the Customer Care Manager and Field Service Manager to provide leadership, support and guidance to the teams, and support sites in Bridgend, Heathrow and Madrid. You will also:
- Support with the growth of sales efforts to develop opportunities and ensure all customer care requirements and expectations are met and surpassed.
- Work closely with the teams to develop and market specialty kits and work directly with customers to develop customised parts and programmes when needed
- Travel to various sites, teams and customer sites when necessary
- Be responsible for and implement department operating budgets, budgeted revenues, costs and profits, and complete reports around this
- Support with providing training and guidance to staff within teams to ensure best practice
- Assist the managers and partners in providing a strategic overview and support in streamlining processes and procedures
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of performance against objectives, sales forecasts, customer satisfaction and areas of improvement
- Work closely with other senior members on various projects when required
- Ensure all databases, systems, logs and trackers are accurate and up to date
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a passionate Senior Customer Care Manager, you'll need experience in a similar role and a background within a manufacturing or engineering environment. You'll also have:
- Understanding and passion for delivering excellent customer service and support
- Experience with the airline industry, or working and coordinating with the MOD would be a bonus but is not essential
- Strong managerial and leadership capabilities
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Exceptional communication skills with people at all levels, and assertive when necessary
- Experience working to tight deadlines and under pressure, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to travel to sites and customers when necessary
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and various database systems
And this is what you'll get in return
As a Senior Customer Care Manager, you will receive a salary of £78,358 alongside:
- A 37.5 hour work week, with flexible hours between Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various health and wellbeing schemes + Medical Insurance
- Free Parking onsite
- A dynamic global team to work alongside everyday and excellent opportunities for development and growth within the role and business
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727