£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
8 days ago
16 April 2023
Senior Data Analyst - Up to £46,000 - Hybrid (One day a week in Brighton)- 24Month FTC
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is working with an essential civil service organisation who are currently undertaking an exciting new multi-organisation project that will redefine the relevance of the sector.
This role is ideal if you are an experienced data analyst with the ability to programme in SQL and R, who wants the opportunity to be creative with data solutions and has excellent stakeholder management skills.
What the Senior Data Analyst will be doing
You will be part of the analysis and insight team, leading the analytical work on the multi-organisational programme, providing reliable and useful data insights on various facets of the programme.
- Coding in R and SQL (Python and Power BI are also desirable)
- Telling stories with the data
- Identify, design and deliver analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluating the quality of data sources
- Stakeholder management - internal and external collaboration
What you will bring to the team
You will have experience providing comprehensive and insightful analysis of complicated data sets using R and SQL alongside strong people skills.
- Strong programming skills in R and SQL (Power BI and Python are desirable)
- Ability to evaluate data sources for reliability and accuracy
- Strong comprehension of data such as data warehouses
- Ability to align analysis with corporate objective
- Desire to work on an exciting new project
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Senior Data Analyst will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £46,000
- Up to 27.9% Pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements
- Funded training
- Family friendly policies
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Data Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.