£45000 - £48000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Data Engineer - Up to £48,000 - Hybrid (Cardiff Based One Day A Week)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is working with an essential not-for-profit organisation to recruit Senior Data Engineer.
This role is ideal if you're an experienced data engineer who can mentor and guide more junior members of the team - ensuring all solutions are efficient and match business goals.
What the Senior Data Engineer will be doing
You will be designing both on prem and cloud based engineering projects, ensuring that they comply with architectural and security standards.
- Design, implement and ensure the quality of data engineering projects
- Support, guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Work closely with other arms of the business, ensuring the solutions are aligned to business needs
- Keep on top of data engineering developments, utilising any new techniques or approaches
What you will bring to the team
You will be an experienced Senior Data Engineer, having used Azure, Python and SQL effectively in your career.
- Strong Python and SQL scripting abilities
- Excellent knowledge of ETL and ELT processes for both OnPrem and Cloud
- Good understanding of data security approaches
- Understanding of DevOps especially code repositories
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Senior Data Engineer will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £48,000
- Up to 11% pension contribution
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Funded training
- Family friendly policies
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Data Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.