£40178.00 - £52289 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Data Quality Analyst - Brighton
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit a Senior Data Quality Analysts.
This is a Hybrid role, with the requirement to be in the office once a week.
What the Senior Data Quality Analyst will be doing
As Senior Data Quality Analyst, you will work in the Central Data Office and report into the Data Quality Manager who has overall responsibility for data quality. You'll support with delivery of data management services to ensure data users have access to timely, shared, and trusted data sufficient to meet the growing demands of all the data users who need it.
You will lead on data quality initiatives to ensure the data collects, stores, and uses is fit for its intended purpose, enables informed decision-making as a data-driven regulator, and can be exploited to its full potential to support innovation, digital transformation and operational efficiency at scale.
What the successful Senior Data Quality Analyst will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who.
- Experience of data quality management or master data management
- Experience of data profiling, practical assessment of data, data quality reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills required to collaborate with and engage with business data owners/stakeholders
- The ability to identify issues, make recommendations and ensure that the most appropriate actions are taken to resolve problems as they occur
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary between £40,000 - £52,000 per annual dependent on skills and experience, plus excellent benefits package
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- a free employee assistance program
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one's for you
If you think Senior Data Quality Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.