Up to £45,000
9 months ago
SENIOR DEBT RECOVERY SOLICITOR
A small and unique law firm with an office just outside Cardiff, pride themselves on working in an autonomous way with no time or cost targets. This is a position that offers real work / life balance with the working hours of 8.30 – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. This firm are specialist advocates who offer a nationwide advocacy service for blue chip clients and Solicitors and are looking for an experienced Solicitor to deal with a busy caseload of debt recovery matters.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with a busy case load of debt recovery work
- You will report to the Directors
- You will oversee a small team
- No monetary targets/ chargeable hours
- Opportunities to actively developing business in line with firm’s growth plans.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified lawyer (circa 4 PQE+ as a guide)
- Experience in debt recovery is essential
- Strong academics
- An interest in debt recovery and landlord and tenant is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Autonomy to carry out your duties
- Support from other Senior Solicitors, Directors and the wider business
- Remuneration above market average
- Private health insurance
- Life Insurance
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*