Competitive Salary DOE
24 days ago
30 May 2019
Senior Design Engineer
Are you an experienced CAD Design engineer? Do you have a mechanical biased background? Have you previously mentored a design team?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be evaluating and understanding project design requirements and provide effective mentoring to all CAD Engineers. You will be analysing existing designs with a view to increase efficiency or improve performance.
- Create structured design packs consisting of manufacture drawings, assembly drawings, layout drawings, bills of materials and other relevant documents.
- Interpret customers design requirements, tackle engineering problems arising from designs ensuring solutions are implemented.
- Be responsible for CAD Engineer in a mentoring role to include guidance and development of the post holder.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Specific Autodesk Inventor experience
- Formal qualification in mechanical engineering
- Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary working with a business that offers personal development and progression.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.