£41000 - £51000 per annum
18 days ago
17 December 2023
Senior Developer - up to £51,000 - Hybrid (20% In Office - Newport)
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a brilliant organisation that benefits over half the UK population. The work they undertake will have a lasting impact on millions of lives for years and decades to come.
We are supporting them to recruit a Senior Developer who will be working in C# as a middle tier to develop logic code for behind the scenes microservices that will sit effectively between the front end and back end.
What the Senior Developer will be doing
You will be responsible for designing and coding microservices in a cloud first approach, implementing toolkits and API's.
- Using C# and Python in MS Azure to develop code
- Investigate problems and opportunities in the current code proactively
- Work in a continuous improvement mindset
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team, alongside the test team to understand the code base an deliver user focussed digital services
What the successful Senior Developer will bring to the team
You will have good C# coding skills, and ideally some experience working in Azure.
- Experience coding effectively in C#
- Exposure to coding inside Azure
- Advocate for continuous improvement processes
- Knowledge of microservices
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £51,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Discretionary Bonus Arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working options
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Developer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.