£70000 per annum
02922 671 378
15 days ago
30 October 2021
Cardiff / Manchester / Exeter
Up to £70,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an exciting company at a key period of their growth. This company have developed a direct to consumer crowdfunding platform offering the opportunity to purchase shares in up coming start up & scale up companies across Europe.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Managing their AWS hosted Infrastructure.
- Managing & improving their Continuous deployment pipelines.
- Lead architectural discussions to ensure solutions are highly automated, scalable, secure and reliable
- Develop automation tools and frameworks to manage cloud deployment & configuration across production, staging, and dev/test environment servers
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause failures and manage incident, problem and service issues
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team.
- Strong understanding & experience managing AWS hosted infrastructure.
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer)
- Experience with containerization in Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Experience in maintaining multiple environments (dev, prod, stage etc)
- Strong experience in implementing CI / CD pipelines across multiple feature teams
- Salary up to 70k
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible / Remote working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.