£45,000 - £60,000
over 1 year ago
Senior DevOps Engineer
This specialist technology solutions provider are currently seeking a DevOps specialist as part of their continued expansion. The company is currently going through a large transformation in how they deliver their platform and products to customers and the role will play a key part in the continued development of this, helping to drive the behaviours and practices of teams across the business.
The company offers a relaxed working environment with regular homeworking and other flexible working options.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the infrastructure, platform and tools supporting both products and developers to ensure key goals around the transformation strategy are met.
- Defining and Maintaining the Environment Strategy
- Ensuring availability, performance and readiness of test and pre-production environments
- Developing and improving build automation processes
- Developing and improving processes across development teams
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will have previous experience within a similar role and a demonstrable track record of developing and improving environments, infrastructures and devops processes. You will be keen to take on further responsibility and will be able to work closely with developers and other teams in the business to continue to drive improvements.
You should also have experience of a number of the following
- Cloud infrastructure / architectures ( AWS , Azure , etc)
- Experience of Database Administration or Development (ideally SQL Server )
- Experience of scripting languages ( Python , PowerShell , etc)
- Experience with Automation tools (ie Octopus , Teamcity , GIT , Jenkins etc )
- Experience of managing Server Infrastructures ( Windows , Linux , Web Servers etc )
- Experience with Cyber Security Concerns
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Programming experience with C# or other OO languages
This is what you’ll get in return
This is an opportunity to work for a growing technology company, already working with a number of leading and well recognised brands. You will have the opportunity to take on a role with real responsibility to help shape the continued technical transformation and delivery strategy moving forward.
The company offers a relaxed working environment with flexible working and regular home working available.
Apply now for more details.