£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 days ago
24 December 2022
Senior Digital Designer
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Digital Designer with exceptional website knowledge, and complete proficiency in the design process from root to fruit? Do you have the design skills, the eye for detail, and the openness to innovation to deliver top-class user experience?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with a UK creative marketing agency with a prestigious portfolio of clients to hire a Senior Digital Designer.
Reporting to the Digital Director, you'll be joining the Digital design team to create exceptional websites and unbeatable user experience. You'll be wholly conversant in the process, familiar with the tools, and confident in your ability to produce best-in-class designs that look, feel, and work like a dream.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Taking the lead in the design and creation of best-in-class websites.
- Developing concepts through to final execution, and understanding and overcoming challenges along the way.
- Employing the latest innovations to build an excellent user experience across all devices.
- Taking ownership of projects throughout the whole process.
- Working with the in-house dev team, and testing to ensure that what is designed matches what is delivered.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Studio team to translate campaign ideas into engaging digital marketing assets.
- Ensuring industry standards and brand guidelines are adhered to across placements.
- Working solo, or as part of a team, depending on the project.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- An impressive portfolio of websites as the primary designer, and great knowledge of website design.
- A proven track record in front-end and UX design.
- Proficiency in HTML animation (Bodymovin, JS, SVG animation, Google Web Designer).
- A broad understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS, and the design-limiting factors therein.
- High levels of competence using Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch for online design, and Adobe Suite for studio work.
- Incredibly strong typography skills and an attentive eye to detail.
- Experience working with an Apple Mac.
- Some knowledge of email design and build.
- A deep desire to learn and grow your skills.
What you'll receive in return
- £30-40k pa (dependent on experience and skill level).
- Hybrid working model (2 days a week from home).
- 0900-1730 hrs working day.
- Birthday off.
- Open-bar Friday.
- Cycle to Work & Tech Purchase schemes.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.