£45000 per annum
02921 673 737
14 days ago
10 February 2022
Cardiff / Hybrid / Home Working
This firm are hiring an experienced, Grade A Lawyer, into their market leading Industrial Disease team, which includes ELPL work. The work comprises of complex multi track EL/PL and disease litigation work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with your own caseload from initial instruction to completion of high value and complex disease / ELPL matters
- Dealing with all technical litigation matters (with the assistance of legal assistants)
- Dealing with other solicitors, work providers and clients
- Working with case management systems
- Handling the entire litigation process from the outset to completion in the sphere of disease and elpl law.
- Be responsible and accountable for files
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experience within disease and/or ELPL law is essential
- Supervisory experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics
- IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary
- A hybrid working patter (Cardiff office / Bristol office and/or home working)
- A work life balance
- The supportive team and firm who put their staff's wellbeing first
- Central location near a train station
- Bonus structure
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *