£45000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: A base salary of £48,000 + DAYS ONLY (MON - FRI // 7.30 - 15.30) + Yearly bonus (10%) + Time back in Lieu + Great Pension scheme
02922 260 611
20 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are representing a client who are looking for an Senior Electrical Engineer, from a heavy background who are currently going through a mass expansion due to over performing and smashing there targets over the last 5 years. On offer here is a long-term position where you can grow into a manager and take some of the management duties on board whilst still being the electrical expert on site. If you are interested, please continue to read below.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will be splitting your time between being in the office and on the tools. You will split your time around 80/20 between both in a fast-paced environment where things are currently changing. You will sit above a team of engineers and be the electrical go to on site, dealing with automation budgets and managing a team of electrical engineers.
Tasks will include:
- To provide & oversee maintenance / repair of the sites processes, services & equipment in aliment with production & management needs.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Advise Engineering Supervisor and Operational Engineering Manager of any machine or plant which requires major repair or maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Overseeing company projects.
- Dealing with CAPEX
- Being responsible for automation and Electrical engineering in the area.
- Dealing with electrical/automation budget.
- Dealing with OEE on site.
- Apprenticeship trained is essential
- CAPEX knowledge is advantageous
- HNC Qualified or higher
- Manufacturing experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- PLC Knowledge
A base salary of £48,000 + DAYS ONLY (MON - FRI // 7.30 - 15.30) + Yearly bonus (10%) + Time back in Lieu + Great Pension scheme (4% employee / 8% employer raising to 6% employee 12% employer)
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Joshua Hallett – 07458 142 740
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*