Up to £43263.00 per annum
16 days ago
08 April 2023
Full Stack Developer (PHP) - £43,000 - Remote
Our client couldn't do what they do without their people. They are accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard. Their people are our client's greatest asset, and they want people who can contribute to our client's purpose in line with their values.
We are looking for someone to join their expanding frontend team made up of 3 other Developers, all overseen by the Principal Engineer.
What the Full Stack Developer (PHP) will be doing
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer (PHP) who can help with the development and support of the organisations services and applications that underpin its website, membership, and business systems.
- Full lifecycle application and website development.
- Ascertaining business requirements and turning these into workable solutions.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging of critical business and web applications in various programming languages.
What the successful Full Stack Developer (PHP) bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have experience in full lifecycle software development; discovery, implementation, testing and evaluation.
- Experience developing web applications in PHP
- Experience writing effective, efficient, and readable code within a development team
- Ability to ascertain business requirements and turn these into real technical solutions
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of around £43,000
- Annual leave of up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Dedicated training budget
Think this one's for you
If you think this Full Stack Developer (PHP) opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.