£33000 - £38000
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Senior Engineer/Project Engineer? Are you looking for a new rewarding challenge? Then look no further.
My client, a well-established fire and security integrator based in Central London who offer fully integrated and bespoke systems which are at the forefront of fire and security technology. The company has designed and installed fully integrated fire and security systems into some of London’s most prestigious buildings.
The company have been established for over 10 years and are become one of London’s most renowned fire alarm integrator.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for assisting delivery of integrated fire and security projects in London.
- Assisting design team with deriving the projects final detailed design.
- Assist the PM with onsite management.
- Compiling and completing project works/commissioning tasks in conjunction with designated subcontractors where necessary.
- Running the project when the project manager is not on site.
- Assisting with handover documents for service team.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years’ security experience as supervisor level.
- Ideally from a security integration background.
- Must have integrated security experience, encompassing CCTV, access control and intruder (minimum)
- Desirable would be fire system experience.
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to develop appropriate relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.