about 1 month ago
Are you a Senior Engineering professional who has had exposure to design, production & project management activities within previous role? If so, then I may have the perfect opportunity for you! My client, a global manufacturer who design, and manufacture products noted as being best in class are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer to be involved with both design and production activities.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Engineering & Development Manager, being responsible for design and production engineering activities related to product, process and system within the engineering department. The successful applicant will possess a positive outlook, be receptive to developing and implementing new ideas. Key responsibilities include:
- Creation and management of structured project timelines to direct and execute engineering activities
- Apply engineering knowledge and practices to all tasks of innovation, development, production engineering & problem solving
- Participate within and manage CAE activities including CAD, CAM and simulation
- To be accountable for the designs, manufacturing information, database entries, work-instructions and other outputs from project teams
- Identification of and adhesion to relevant codes of practice, procedures and recognised standards
- Problem solving / RCA within manufacture & assembly cells
- To define standards and specifications for relevant materials, processes and activities.
- To act as a product, process or technology expert within the department
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent experience is essential.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD is essential, with a preference for applicants to have experience with: Pro-Engineer, CREO or Solidworks in particular.
- A high level of mechanical comprehension is essential.
- Knowledge of Injection Moulding processes, machine & tooling is essential
- Excellent problem solving ability/engineering aptitude
- Previous project management experience and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- An effective communicator within multi-disciplined teams.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
- Life Assurance
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant and sustained growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.