£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity.
My client is leading manufacturer who has invested over £5 Million in the last 3 years to be at the forefront of manufacturing processes.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be reporting into the General Manager to ensure the successful delivery of an engineering department.
- Responsible for planned schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Lead the engineering team supporting the continuous improvement function of the site with technical expertise and resource.
- Responsible for delivering the teams financial budgets in line with the sites other KPIs.
- Be the onsite liaison between all international sister sites sharing engineering/technological advances.
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in an Engineering capacity.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and delivering a variety of projects is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Demonstratable man management experience leading operational change throughout the team.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A base salary of up to £50,000 ( DOE) + Car Allowance + Bonus along with a fantastic benefits package including Private Medical, up to 25% pension and 33 days holiday.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.