£50 - £60 per hour
about 1 month ago
SENIOR ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER - INSIDE IR35 - £60 PER HOUR VIA UMBRELLA - 12 MONTHS (+LIKELY EXTENSION) - OVERTIME AVAILABLE - STEVENAGE (60% ONSITE) - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS
YoLK Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Engineering Project Manager to join our client on an initial 12 month contract working from Stevenage.
About Us: We are thrilled to present an exclusive opportunity with our esteemed client, Electronics Engineering. This dedicated and growing team works collaboratively to deliver exceptional projects. As part of our ongoing expansion, we are on the lookout for a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) to join our client's dynamic team.
Responsibilities: As the Senior Engineering Project Manager, your key responsibility is to lead the delivery of our client's most complex and high-priority projects. Your role involves ensuring projects are completed within the specified timeframe, budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will be instrumental in driving the design, development, and delivery of intricate electronic sub-systems, guiding them from concept to full production. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a senior influencer within our client's project management team, contributing significantly to their delivery strategy and overall success.
Key Skills and Experience: We are seeking a professional with exceptional drive, passion, and commitment, possessing the following skills and experiences:
- Project Management Expertise: Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management best practices, including Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management, and Earned Value Management.
- Proven Track Record: Experience in successfully delivering significant projects/programs on time and within budget.
- End-to-End Project Management: Proficiency in managing projects across all phases, from conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
- Engineering Background: A solid background in engineering development, preferably in complex systems or electronic units.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence others and articulate complex ideas persuasively.
- Detail-Oriented: Highly organized with an eye for detail and a deep sense of pride in delivering exceptional results.