Up to £40,000pa
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior Finance Analyst
Are you looking to work for a well-known brand? Do you enjoy supporting and developing team members?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working directly with the Finance Manager you will support the business across the UK and abroad making sure all expenses are allocated correctly. You will act as a deputy to the Finance Manager and support with continuous process improvement as well as mentoring junior team members.
- Control the allocation process to meet business demands within agreed timescales
- Recommending process changed where necessary
- Be an advocate for the expense and allocation module, challenging users to enable maximum efficiency and productivity
- Assist with the timetabling of the expense plan and forecast process
- Manage authorisation process for allocation updates and provide MI that promotes any process improvements
- Regularly review and update processes for tight controls
- Perform checks to ensure accuracy within the allocation model
- Perform reconciliations
- Business partner within the wider group to identify opportunities and challenges for improvements
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA / CIMA finalist/newly qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of UK GAAP
- Experience working within financial services is desirable
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000pa dependant on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + benefits
- Competitive benefits package including private medical, employee share plan, shopping discounts etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.