£28,000 - £34,000
11 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst
Are you looking to work for a leading financial services business? Do you thrive within a fast-paced environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Deputising for the manager you will support with the day to day management of a small team as well as managing all the daily controls and deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity to join a financial services business who really invest in their people.
- Support the team with daily processes
- Reconciliations and analysis of variances
- Working to clear outstanding items within strict deadlines
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring all internal controls and making sure they are in line with regulatory requirements
- Supporting with ad hoc projects
- Analysis of daily deliverables including commentary for senior management
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience working within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment
- Strong working knowledge of financial processes
- Experience working within financial services, especially pensions, is desirable but not essential
- Experience reviewing documents or controls
- Strong Excel skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £28,000 - £34,000pa
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Cardiff city centre location
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.