Up to £30,000 DOE
29 days ago
26 June 2021
Senior Finance Assistant
Are you a Finance/ Accounts Assistant who is looking for a varied and diverse new opportunity? Are you AAT qualified? Part ACCA or CIMA qualified? Are you an all rounder and financial whizz? Yes, then this is for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be supporting the Finance Director in a very busy department and will complete tasks as seen below:
· Sales Ledger
· Purchase Ledger
· Speak to suppliers and ensure they process payment on time
· Manage invoices
· Motivate, coach and mentor the Finance Team to ensure there work is carried out to the highest standards.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· 3-5 years industry experience, working within a busy finance team.
· Experience working on Sage would be ideal
· Previous management/ team leadership skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
£30,000 per annum
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.