about 1 month ago
Senior Front End Engineer – VueJS
This is what you’ll be doing
A cloud-based enterprise content collaboration and knowledge transfer platform, this client work closely with multinational, tier one financial services organisations including Morgan Stanley to deliver solutions for knowledge collaboration, presentation management ad self-paced online learning.
Their own employees can be found in just about every corner of the globe, head quartered in Bermuda with staff collaborating daily from Cardiff, Oklahoma, San Francisco & more.
Due to increased project demand and product growth they are securing office space in Cardiff in order to build a team of talented professionals around their UK based co-founder and CTO.
There’s also some must haves
- At least 5 years of front-end and/or back-end software development experience
- Plus experience in some of the following areas: Java, Spring, Spring Security
- Distributed architecture, SOA, Microservices, API Design
- MySQL, SQL, Relational Database Design
- An eye for UX/UI design
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience of working with a source control system e.g. Git
- The role would suit an individual with an entrepreneurial streak
- Degree qualification would be preferred but not essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- This is a long term contract opportunity - 18 months
- Day rate - £300
- Assist with the growth of a brand new team in Cardiff
- Potential to become permanent employee
- Take the lead on all frontend aspects of the product
- Fully remote with occasional trips to Cardiff.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.