£55000 - £65000 per annum
11 days ago
13 February 2022
Are you a Senior Front-End Engineer looking for a new role with an expanding tech company based in Bristol?
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help take their product portfolio to the next level, progress your current skills and develop them further. Whilst building for international expansion and developing AI capability, you will be a key player in translating research into a new and innovate applications and cloud services.
They lead the market with self-reporting apps whilst ensuring they are expanding their partnerships which is leading to an exciting phase for their company and your career development. If you a Senior Front-End Engineer who has experience leading a team of developers and can coach the best practices and embrace the new technologies, this may be potential opportunity for you. There is also a hybrid working environment in a friendly, well-resourced, and profitable company.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer you will have a wealth of expertise and a willingness to share your knowledge to help your team. They want you to do the following…
- Have an excellence sense of design and can create high quality, reusable components which progress the standard of UI development in the team.
- Enjoy working with a mix of expertise, including data scientist, designers, mobile developers, and business.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, they want the following attributes off you…
- Ambitious and Positive attitude
- Believe in Clean Coding
- Team Player
- Comfortable leading development teams
- Passion for technology
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join this high-tech company, which is continuing to grow, and these are a few of the benefits:
- Up to £65k depending on experience
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week
- Up to 3 days of home working per week. You choose which days you come into the office based on when you need to collaborate more closely with your team.
- Holiday: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Generous Simplyhealth healthcare package
- Government backed NEST pensions scheme
- Locations: Bristol and Bath Science Park, Emersons Green or The Cambria, Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth
Apply Now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.