£88000 - £115000 per annum
02922 671 378
8 months ago
As a Frontend Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the software development efforts
- Define re-usable architecture
- Collaborate with Dev teams and project managers to improve customer experience
- 5+ years of professional frontend development experience
- Strong sense of code quality and contributing to coding standards.
- Solid understanding of scalability and user experience.
- Bachelor’s in computer science related degree or significant industry experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Total compensation of Up £115000
- Unmatched career opportunities
- Relocation allowance
- 3-4 days remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.