3 months ago
Would you like to work for one of the most recognised brands in South Wales? This is unique and exciting opportunity for Senior Frontend Developers to be a part of their journey of great expansion and growth. They are renowned for offering incredible benefits including flexible working hours, a ‘family-like’ environment, highly invested in personal development and a social calendar to make most people envious!
This is what you’ll be doing
We are on the lookout for Senior or Lead Frontend Developer with experience in modern frameworks, VueJS, Angular or React. You will be a confident developer, not afraid to voice your opinions and bring your ideas to the table. With scope for new more frontend hires by the end of the year, you’ll be the foundation of the frontend team working on the company’s core and brand new products.
They work within an Agile Environment, using Test Driven Development to build a variety of cutting edge products. You will have access to training tools, Pluralsight and Safari Books Online that allow developers to continue their own learning and research new technologies. They also use Microservices so are constantly using the latest technology for all projects.
There are some must haves
- Version Control such as Git and/or TFS to work effectively in a team environment.
- A passionate developer with a keen eye for detail and design
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays) plus birthday day off so you can let your hair down
- Company pension contribution
- Private medical cover and death in service cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Share schemes
- Monthly celebration day with free cake!
- Annual family BBQ
- Free tea, freshly ground coffee, squash fruit and healthy snacks, plus an awesome on-site diner - fully equipped with Xbox, Wii, pool table and jukebox
- Outdoor picnic area for those fantastic sunny days
- On-site car valet
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.