Up to £31684.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Front line Support (12 month FTC)
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a brilliant organisation that benefits over half the UK population. The work they undertake will have a lasting impact on millions of lives for years and decades to come.
We are supporting them to recruit a Senior Front line Support on a 12-month fixed term contract. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about training, mentoring, and leading.
What the Senior Front line Support will be doing
The Senior Front line Support will
- Handle internal mailboxes, allocating work and ensuring it is completed within SLAs.
- Deputise for Front line Support Team Leaders when required.
- Mentor/Coach/Train the lead administrators in the team.
- Perform monthly quality assurance checks. Identify risks, solving/raising and feeding back on outcomes.
- Maintenance of internal process guides.
What the successful Senior Front line Support will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who;
- Ability to mentor, support and develop others.
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of problem solving whilst being solution focused.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and CRM systems.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary starting from £31,684 plus excellent benefits package.
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world.
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- a free employee assistance program
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one's for you.
If you think Senior Front line Support opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.