45000 - 550000
about 1 month ago
25 November 2020
An established software house who work on a range of digital solutions in North Bristol are looking to add a Senior .NET Developer to their team with a clear progression route to technical lead and development manager for the incoming person.
As a Senior .NET Developer, this is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is being revamped having previously been built on dated technologies, it will be moving to .NET Core and being built from scratch.
- The new application will be taking over from previous versions that include desktop applications as al of the functionality will be replicated in one web based applications.
- They have a collaborative working environment but the incoming Senior .NET Developer will be taking technical lead responsibilities in time and will play a major part in architecting the new product .
- Working to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team as a Senior .NET Developer
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET. .NET Core, MVC, SQL Server)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Senior .NET Developer, this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £55k
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working around core hours
- Remote Working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*