£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer - Up to £65,000- Hybrid working (2x week, Office in Llantrisant)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer to join their team.
The organisation is an international company with strong UK heritage. This role gives you the opportunity to work with an innovative company across various brands both business to business and business to consumer. The role itself covers the UK and international market and all the challenges and opportunities that entails.
What the Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer will be doing
The ideal Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer will be responsible for ensuring all web and mobile software development is scoped and delivered on-time and in-line with agreed quality/security standards:
* Interface development using Middleware (iCore) or custom REST API's.
* Adopting secure development practices and implementing changes to address vulnerabilities identified by 3rd party application security specialists.
What the successful Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer will bring to the team
They are looking for someone who has the following skills:
* Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field of study is essential
* Experience working in a commercial web development role.
* Knowledge and experience of developing web applications that are optimised for mobile use.
* Provision of 3rd line technical support for our digital solutions, including troubleshooting, bug fixing and responding to escalated enquiries.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer will be rewarded with:
* Salary of up to £65,000
* 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
* Learning and development opportunities
* Hybrid working
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.