2 months ago
07 April 2020
Senior Hardware Engineer
£45,000 - £65,000
A new opportunity has been created for a Senior Hardware Engineer with software skills to join a leading electronics success story whose extensive product range makes a life changing difference for customers globally. The business truly dominates its market and offers incredibly varied interesting and challenging work, where opportunity is aligned to your strengths and needs. This is a varied role where you'll investigate new technologies for future products and will need an appreciation of full design life cycles from concept to production.
As Senior Hardware Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- The design and development of electronic hardware
- Analogue and digital PCB Design
- The support and refinement of existing project code and the development of structured code for new systems.
- The design and development of in-house test equipment
- Practical testing of new solutions / products
- Ensure designs comply with product specifications, local legislation and regulatory standards
The Senior Hardware Engineer will bring the following skills/experience to the team
- A First or 2:1 in a relevant subject - Software Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Electronics Engineering
- Experience in hardware and software design
- Analogue and digital design
- Ability to debug complex problems
- Motivation, imagination and the desire to create innovative solutions
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £45,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work with like-minded engineers in one of Wales’ most exciting engineering businesses!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful as a Senior Hardware Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.