11 months ago
We are working with a Large Public Sector organisation who are looking for a Senior HR Administrator to going their growing team. As Senior HR Admin you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, whilst dealing with high volumes of various administrative work in a fast paced environment, dealing with conflicting priorities and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver highly accurate and well-presented HR administration and support to the wider business
- Respond promptly to all internal and external customer queries professionally and accurately, ensuring customer service levels are maintained and solutions to issues are resolved appropriately.
- Look for ways of continuously improving HR administration processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Experience of working to a high standard within an HR administration function
- Experience of working in a process driven environment to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail, processing large amounts of contract related paperwork
- Experience of working within an HR environment, processing HR related documentation.
- Experience of working with HR database systems.
What you’ll get in return
- £26k basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 25% Pension contribution
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role.