Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£50000 per annum
02922 671 378
over 1 year ago
Up to £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure to join an expanding financial service organisation based in Solihull. Their infrastructure is mostly Windows based & they operate a hybrid model with on-prem & cloud based (Azure) servers.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Monitoring & supportiinng the group Infrastructure.
- Taking a leading role in project work including cloud migrations etc.
- Workign closely with managment to assist on buisness decisions.
- Mentoring more junior team members.
- Ensuring all new initiatives adhere to best practices, audit and regulatory requirements.
- Installation, upgrades, maintenance, and configuration of hardware & software.
- Strong server administartion experience in Windows, on prem, virtualised & cloud hosted.
- Cloud - Azure prefered.
- Office 365 administartion.
- Scripting using PoweShell.
- Firewall experience – Checkpoint , Sonicwall, Meraki MX
- Networking experience LAN, WAN.
- Active Directory, Exchange & Group Policy.
- Salary up to 50k + Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible / Remote working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.