£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer | High Level Security Clearance Required | Gloucestershire | £45,000 - £65,000 + Benefits | Hybrid Working | 1 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global defence company looking to expand their UK operations. They're growing the engineering team within the NS division in Gloucestershire & are looking for a senior level infrastructure engineer.
If successful you will be responsible for the build & maintenance of internal & external infrastructure. They operate a hybrid environment with both Windows & Linux servers including on-prem, virtualised (Hyper-V, VMware) & cloud hosted (AWS). To be successful you will need strong experience in both Windows & Linux administration as well as strong experience in automation i.e. Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Python.
They operate flexible hybrid working with no set time in the office if not required on specific projects.
Active security clearance is essential.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing, building & maintaining Windows & Linux systems including on-prem, virtualised & cloud hosted solutions.
- Automating services & tasks using IaC & configuration management.
- Maintaining & troubleshooting IP Network systems.
- Building & supporting critical secure infrastructure.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Active security clearance.
- Experience in Windows & Linux systems administration
- Experience with automation & IaC I.e. Ansible / Terraform.
- Experience supporting cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS ideall).
- Exposure to Docker & Kubernetes would be highly beneficial.
What you'll receive in return:
- £45,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced pension scheme (Up to 8% employer contributions)
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.