3 months ago
Senior Insolvency Case Administrator
Excellent knowledge of all types of insolvency procedures? Able to work to strict deadlines? Wanting to work for a dynamic and growing firm? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide a high quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside senior management team.
- Take full responsibility of your own portfolio of personal and corporate cases
- Communicate heavily with key stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders and creditors
- Fully investigate each specific case
- Prepare statutory reports
- Assist other team members when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 3 years insolvency experience working within an accounting practice
- Qualified through experience or as a CPI/AAT/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to write letters and formal reports
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programmes
- IPS software knowledge is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
Negotiable & Competitive salary depending on experience
25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Flexible working policy
Progression opportunities and many more
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743