£400 - £500 per day
02921 67 37 46
28 days ago
13 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior iOS Developer to support our client's team on a 3 month contract deal. The company operates within the mental health space, providing a top application used by those with learning disabilities. The will joining a highly skilled and enthusiastic team of developers and experts that form an important part of our client's Technical Development team where you will lead our iOS development through an exciting part of our company’s growth. You will report to the Technical Development Manager and work closely with the Product Owner and Designer to translate product designs into compelling applications that will make a big difference to the lives of our users.
- A portfolio of applications
- 5+ years of Commercial iOS Development experience
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, especially Azure
- Experience in developing native iOS apps using Swift and Objective C
- Solid background in, and knowledge of MVVM and RxSwift (or any other reactive framework e.g. Combine, ReSwift, ReactiveSwift)
- Management of listings and the app lifecycle using App Store Connect.
- Push Notifications
- Knowledge of modern iOS technologies such as SwiftUI, Intents, Siri and Apple Watch.
- Strong background in unit testing and UI testing for iOS
- Experience of C# and mongoDb
- Working knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Android