£30000 - £33000 per annum
02922 671 378
5 days ago
12 June 2022
Cardiff / Hybrid
Up to £33,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well established software house in Cardiff who are searching for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their IT & Application support team.
If successful you will take a senior role within the Support team providing application support to the companies external user base as well as internal IT Support. The successful candidate will have a varied experience across IT & Application support with exposure to Windows desktop infrastructure support & SQL application support.
They are based in Cardiff & operating hybrid working with 1 day per week in the office.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Providing application support to the companies user base.
- Providing 2nd line internal IT Support.
- Assisting the Testing manager with QA testing new features.
- Assisting with internal development, configuration, or administration activities pertinent to the effective delivery of service by the product team.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- 1st / 2nd Line Application support.
- Windows desktop infrastructure support.
- Basic QA experience.
- Exposure writing SQL queries.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £33,000
- 25 Days holiday (Bank holidays on top)
- Remote / flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.